Hope, Healing and Belonging
The Archdiocese of Vancouver’s Ministry to Divorced and Separated provides an avenue for divorced and separated Catholics to experience the Church as a place of healing and to be welcomed as an essential part of the faith community.
Subscribe to our e-mail list to stay connected and hear of upcoming events and initiatives for this Ministry.
Welcome Message from Archbishop Miller
- They Understand Because They’ve Been There - Catholic Saints Who Have Lived Through Divorce (with Father John Horgan)
- Divorce and Separation in the Church: Secondary Loss and Trauma (with Father Bryan Duggan)
- Into the Deep – Catholic Teaching on Marriage & Annulments (with Dr. Lynda Robitaille)
- Parenting on the Wings of Faith for Single Parents (with Don Lasell)
Prayer to Saint Helen
- For information on the annulment process, please contact the Marriage Tribunal.
- Have a safe place to talk through issues and struggles with Catholic counsellors. You can find those who specialize in counselling infant loss, marriage, trauma, and personal.
- Couples who are considering separation and those who are already separated are encouraged to consider the Retrouvaille Program.
- Surviving Divorce – Hope and Healing for the Catholic Family: http://www.catholicsdivorce.com
- Divorced Catholic: https://divorcedcatholic.com
- For adult children of divorce:
Assistant Coordinator, Ministries & Outreach
604-683-0281 ext. 50222